At Nutrition for Life Healthcare, we offer individualised nutrition healthcare to help people reach their full health potential. Our Practitioners will teach you a sustainable way of taking back control of your health by delivering advice and education on lower carbohydrate and healthy fat principles.
Our healthcare service is available to people all over Australia via Skype or in-person via our centre in Launceston Tasmania.
Our qualified team includes Accredited Practising Dietitians, Nutrition Consultants and a Credentialled Diabetes Educator.
Team care approach for clients with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes is provided through a team healthcare arrangement using our Diabetes Educator support and nutrition advice provided by one of our Dietitians.
We work together to support people who need held with the following areas;
- General healthy eating and meal planning
- Weight management
- Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes managment
- Gestational diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Food intolerances and allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders and symptoms
- Support to Cancer management
- Auto-immune disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Paediatric health and nutrition
- Sports nutrition for performance and training
- Eating disorders