Are you responsible for the Christmas Pudding this year? Do not panic! We have a healthier option for you so that you can enjoy LCHF on Christmas day impressing family and friends and maintaining all the amazing work you have achieved this year by improving your health.
What you will need?
- 200g oven roasted kent pumpkin
- 220g almond butter
- 4 eggs
- 16g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60g mixed berries
- 75g mixed nuts
1. Place pumpkin, almond butter, eggs, cocoa, mixed spice, baking powder and vanilla into a bowl and mix with an electric beater until combined
3. Bake in
4. Serve warm with LCHF Chocolate Sauce and double cream
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days
Serves: 6 (6.8g carbohydrate per serve)
LCHF Chocolate Sauce
½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Melt coconut oil until it
2. Add cocoa and vanilla and stir until smooth
3. Serve immediately while still warm
Serves: 6 (2.5g Carbs per serve)
December is a busy month but do not let it stop you thinking about your health....See what we have coming up...
Improve your health, feel great and lose weight in 21 days by following our meal plan.