Our individualised programs for clients are led by our qualified nutrition healthcare team and are available Australia wide through our online skype service or in-person at our Launceston centre. You may book your first consultation online or by calling our centre on 03 6301 9060
Individual and Couple options
During your initial consultation, we will discuss the level and type of nutritional support you require. This may include one or more follow up consultations with our Accredited Practising Dietitians or Registered Nutritionists.
Our nutritional healthcare offers the highest level of advice and support and includes:
- Regular consultations with one of our qualified team members.
- Personalised nutritional advice, recipes, resources and support to help you adopt LCHF principles.
- Progress reviews to track changes in your weight and body measurements.
- Food diary support and assessment to help you become more aware of your eating.
- Access to a private Facebook group and real-time community support.
What to expect for an Initial Consultation?
Our initial consultations for both individuals and couples are 45 minutes and during this consultations with one of our Practitioners you will;
- Discuss your health objectives and requirements.
- Discuss how a Lower Carbohydrate and Healthy natural Fat (LCHF) way of living can help you reach your full health potential.
- Provide personalised nutritional advice based on your individual requirements.
- Discuss how we can support you to achieve your health and nutrition goals
To book your first appointment today you may do so online using our online book system, click here. Or phone us on (03) 6301 9096
Start your journey to better health today by accessing our individual services.
Simply use the contact form below to send us a message and we will get back in touch with your shortly. Alternatively you may call our centre on 63 019096