Café and Restaurant Menu Consulting
Provided by an Accredited Practising Dietitian from Nutrition for Life!
Nutrition for Life is passionate about working with cafés and restaurants to get their menu up to speed with the latest low carb trends. Our Dietitian’s provide a packaging service unique to your business which will assist you to remain current with your customers’ needs whilst improving the bottom dollar of your food outlet. Menu consulting involves working with an establishment to ensure a menu that is both aesthetically and nutritionally appealing whilst keeping it unique, creative, and contemporary.
Rise in health conscious clientele
With a rise in health conscious consumers the demand for providing low carb meal options on your menu is steadily increasing. As a business owner or manager, you will know firsthand how demanding customers can be.
Standing out from the crowd
Low carb and reduced sugar options are a fantastic way to stand out. Food is a competitive business, and restaurants/cafés stand out by offering what people want. A dietitian knows the latest food trends and understands how to apply health claims such as “low carb,” “gluten free,” and “no added sugar.” Knowing that an expert has backed up these claims gives customers the confidence to choose menu options that meet their dietary needs. This can then lead to repeat business as well as referrals, which is every business’ bottom line.
Packaged uniquely to your business
- Overall report on how to maximise your menu’s nutrition potential
- Advice on which dishes to label sugar free, low carb, gluten free, vegan/vegetarian etc.
- Suggestions around new menu items (recipes can be provided upon request)
- Suggestions on modifications to current menu items
- Recommendations around menu layout/formatting
- Nutrient analysis for meals/beverages (e.g. if figures are desired for total calories, carbs, protein etc.)
- Review of allergen management practices (upon request)
- Permission to use Nutrition for Life branding on menu/advertising to demonstrate that the menu has been reviewed/approved by a dietitian
The benefits of menu consulting
- Stand out from the crowd
- Reach new clientele
- Stay current with food trends
- Ensuring your menu adds value to the customer experience
- Maximise the nutritional potential of your menu
- Long term value for money
- Promote your specialized menu across your digital marketing platforms
Why choose us?
- Nutrition for Life is a known and trusted service provider
- Nutrition for Life has a database of over 2000 clients who are provided with resources detailing which local cafes/restaurants provide healthy options
- Your establishment would be highly recommended by practitioners at Nutrition for Life
Request more information for your Cafe or Restaurant
Simply phone our centre on (03) 6301 9096 to request to speak to one of our Practitioners or email through your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can leave your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible.